photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

July 21, 2009

Beautiful Beatles.

The Beatles get it right every time:

"...don't want to sound complaining But you know there's always rain in my heart. I do all the pleasing with you It's so hard to reason with you. Oh yeh why do you make me blue."

I think we all need to be more understanding, compassionate, and realize that growing up is a hard task. I may night be perfect, but I'm pretty damn smart, fun, pretty, outgoing, lively, chatty, witty, funny, beautiful, honest, loving, empathetic, curious, and forgiving. Yes, I really do believe all of those things about myself.

We're all in this together my loves.

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL