photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

August 21, 2010

stone.cold.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Someimes you just find clothing that speaks to you. In this case, I'm dying over the rosettes and subtle beauty.  I would kill to get my hands on these pieces. They have that elegant boho, lady who lunches, sweet, sexy, innocence that is brilliant and oh so coveted - by me. The navy backless dress is $390 and though the price makes me cringe a little - I just might have to pinch pennies to get it. In serious lust...

Stone Cold Fox
Lady Botanian 2010
via www.knightcat.com
clothes can be ordered at: www.thestonecoldfox.com

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL