photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

September 6, 2010

Bachelor Pad



I'm in love with this show. Especially since I've found: http://www.possessionista.com/ to keep me updated on their looks (where to buy them, cost). I've noticed a lot from my favorite store (BOP in Madison, WI) and now the uber famous www.shopbop.com. GO TENLEY!!!! I'm obsessed with her and Kipton.

via The Possessionista 
Elizabeth looks stunning as a brunette! Make us dark haired beauties proud and make yourself look YOUNGER - and go back to your natural color!!! 

Lots of Stella & Dot jewelry - which i love!



No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL