photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

September 7, 2010

dancing with diamonds on my soles.

Christian Louboutin Bianca Back-Zip Pump, Black

Simple. Black. And Christian Louboutin. Yours at Neiman Marcus for only $845. In theory you could wear them (in fall/winter - they are Suede) for the rest of your sexy and leggy life.

3.1 Phillip Lim Tom Tom Knotted Clog Bootie

Now this is my idea of PERFECT fall bootie. $645 at Neiman Marcus by 3.1 Philip Lim. Yummy. Delish. Divine.


Stuart Weitzman & Company Leopard Ballet Flat

I love pony hair - especially printed calf hair. Stuart Weitzman I think you for these beauts! For $355 you can dress up those skinny jeans and grey burnout t-shirt.

Joie Louie Louie Oxford

Joe for $225. I'm picturing these with over the knee socks, a flirt skirt, and a giant fur vest. Random is a girl's best friend.

All photos via Neiman Marcus

*NO - I will not be buying any of these. Unless you pay for them. But I adore them all and support you buying them and then letting me borrow them. Cheers! 

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL