photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

September 28, 2010

G.T.L.

                        : ad3crop




GQ Mike The Situation Sorrentino, Pauly D, Vinny, Ronnie Jersey Shore Season 1 2 3




G.F.F. Stencil shirt

GTL? DTF? WTF? MILF? 

The site is a huge hit and has everything "THE SITUATION".  My personal favorite has to be Halloween costumes. This year I'm going as JWOW. I have the boobs and a dress from Bebe (with the tags still on - it's not real life appropriate) and I'm going to make Adam get a spray tan and be my gorilla juice head. He's got the muscles and (basically) the hair. 

I know the handsome mastermind behind the site and after it got a stellar 50,000 views this month I think he deserve a round of applause. His girlfriend better be DTF. 


P.S. I really hope he wins dancing with the stars. 

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL