photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

September 7, 2010

mama media.

lastmag <em>The Last Magazine</em> F/W 2010 Cover | Freja Beha Erichsen & Anja Rubik by Maciek Kobielski

karmen beauty Morning Beauty | Karmen Pedaru by Dan Martensen

liu wen Liu Wen for <em>Numéro China</em> September 2010 by Tiziano Magni

reservedbs Anna Jagodzinska & Karmen Pedaru Backstage at Reserved by Agata Pospieszynska

karolinacover <em>Elle France</em> August 27, 2010 Cover | Karolina Kurkova by Jean Baptiste Mondino

Sometimes we all just need a bit of beauty. A bit of fantasy. A bit of fire lit beneath us to inspire. I came home from work today with a box of hair color detox in my right hand, and a rich creamy box of brunette in my left hand. Yes, I just dyed my hair last night. But spent two hours after work making it into the perfect brown. I noticed my blonde (gag) highlights were coming through a bit coppery (gag) and there seemed to be streaks of black (gag) --- so I took to my own doings and fixed this bad boy up. Swoon - it looks fabulous!
MODELS via Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL