photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

September 6, 2010

Minka Kelly.

Minka Kelly ImagesMinka Kelly GalleryMinka Kelly Pictures

Adam has an obsession with all things football, and now I do too. He started watching "Friday Night Lights" through NetFlix and well I've signed on board. I love Minka Kelly. She's stunning. On the show I find her character Lila to be needy (and horrbile at crying), but Minka (the real Minka) seems like a girl that would be fun to have a beer with and chat boys with. Maybe she was my silent inspiration for dying my hair back to dark chocolate brown today. The highlights were not cutting it. I find that I can mix and match my hair color better than any stylist ever has. I know what looks good on me, and don't think I'll trust anyone with foils and bleach again.
Minka Kelly Actress Minka Kelly is all smiles on the set of 'The Roommate', shooting in downtown Los Angeles...Kelly stopped to pick up some poop from her dog.
Riggins and Lyla

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL