|Scottsdale. Speaker Phone. And my Loves.|
Being a lazy day and doing my laundry for six hours I've come up with a laundry (harr harr) list of some of the little things in life.
- Ad not getting mad at me when I spilled my nail polish remover on the carpet
- Two Butterfingers for $1.50
- Buying new shampoo, face wash, nail polish, and dry shampoo
- Trying to buy OCD vitamin D pills and realizing I would have to take 10 a day to match my prescription
- The late night mac n' cheese pizza I had on Friday
- Free drink tickets
- Ad covering my ears in the middle of the night so I didn't have to listen the neighbors do the boom boom
- Finding a knock-off pair of amazing shoes for half-price
- Not getting a manicure for three weeks - that $75 saved!
- Getting my Xtreme Lashes touched up for $31
- $31 going to breast cancer research
- Lunching with my parents at my favorite place to eat Buzzard Billy's
- Going on a double date to see the "Social Network"
- My parents bringing my kitten Hadley to see me for the day!
- "Friday Night Lights" marathons
- "There is no such thing as a good looking mistress!" - Ad in response to the allegations that Brett Farve is worse than Tiger. I love him for saying that!
- Having the greatest week at work. Super successful! Waiting is worth it!