photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

October 9, 2010

Shape.

LeAnn Rimes
LeAnn Rime's in Shape Magazine

I decided to change up my work out reading. I usually stick to a steady diet of Vogue, Elle, Glamour and US Weekly. Last week I picked up an old copy of "Shape" (Ellen was on the cover) and I really enjoyed it. It was on the magazine stand at my gym and I decided I should inform myself rather than drool over $2,700 boots. This week while picking up some nailpolish at Walgreens (I saved $25 this week by DOING MY OWN NAILS!!!!) I grabbed the Shape with LeAnn Rimes on the cover. The girl is ripped, but I'm sick of hearing about her love life and blah blah blah blah blah. Also, I find it a bit impractical to start whipping out boxing moves in the middle of the gym. Embarrassing? It's obviously worked for her (and her personal trainer - look at those abs!). 

While I love my fashion and gossip glossies I don't see the harm in reading about doing the body good. Things I learned: eat more vitamin E - spinach, avacado. Beets are really good for you. Pilates can make your abs killer in just three weeks. Doing 30 second springs produces more growth hormone which affects your muscles...somehow....I don't remember...

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL