photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

December 8, 2010

Bellvue.





I just ordered these Ugg's from Zappos.com. For one - I can wear them with work pants, leggings or tights. They will keep my toes work - I work in sales, so I'm out and about all day getting in and out of my car - despite there being two feet of snow on the ground. And they are two-boots-in-one! A bit of a splurge on my part (but really my parents got them for me for Christmas). They are on trend with moto boots, but in black leather and a classic silhouette I'll have them forever.

copy me here ( i really copied my co-worker nancy who got them in brown - so cute!): ugg-bellvue-ii-black-leather

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL