photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

December 11, 2010



I'm living in a winter wonderland right now - or hell, take your pick. I just used a broom (yes. a broom) due to three feet of snow over taking my car. Right now I'm so thankful for leather Uggs, Northface down jackets and Burberry wool man scarfs (I don't care how out of style they have become - this thing is like a metal shield from the wet snow going up my nostrils). My Cynthia Rowley hat did not fare well - and I have a distaste for my hair getting wet anytime it doesn't involve a shower.

Speaking of Cynthia Rowley, would you rock this tassel skirt?



I don't hate Burberry, but still think that people wear it to look rich - and not to stay way.

Update: There is a blizzard warning until NOON tomorrow. I wish I still had the option of snow days...



Adam and I needed nourishment - so we walked - two blocks to Boot Hill Pub. It's a local jaunt known for greasy food in the old La Crosse boot factory. The hostess was so sweet and I'm currently harboring a chicken finger and sweet potato fry food baby.

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL