photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

December 8, 2010

Kirbie!



I've only met Kirbie once - it was in LA atop the Standard Hotel on a beautiful 4th of July. I stepped on a nail in my totally cute romper - and Kirbie had blue and white polka dotted nails - I was totally jealous. I was intimidated by this southern blonde because - face it - the girl in drop dead g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s. But she is a complete doll, one of the sweetest and most down to earth girls I have ever met. Though we've yet to cross paths again I check up on her everyday. How you may ask? She writes a fabulous blog http://www.kirbiegoestohollywood.com/. To my delight Kirbie has been posting video blogs about what to get that special girl in your life. My favorite one has been her "Beauty Babes" post because - hello! - I'm a girlie girl. Well, I would love new workout clothes or a new Ipod - I would probably think Adam was calling me fat (I still want that David Yurman ring babe...)!

Please check out her blog! Her her YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KirbieGoes2Hollywood

She's out and about in LA and I love (love love love) when she posts about her celeb run-ins! Kirbie Goes to Hollywood is a MUST READ (and yes that is her real name).

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL