photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

December 2, 2010

spit it out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this weekend is all about football (in my house at least) ASU vs U of A tonight - GO SUNDEVILS!!! there is a little sibling rivalry since my alma mater is ASU and my littlest sister is a sophmore at U of A.

Then tomorrow - Norther Illinois University - plats Miami of Ohio. My boyfriend played for NIU in college - and my other sister's boyfriend goes to Miami.

i only really like football when i have someone to root against/for. then the day after x-mas its off to detroit with my man posse to watch NIU in their bowl game.

i'd rather be spitting champagne and wearing cute outfits - but i'll make it work. i never really did fit in with a fur  in a sports bar.

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL