photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

December 27, 2010

thoughts of my monday.


My skinny jeans are NOT working with my over-the-knee boots. Dare I saw I'm pondering stirrup pants... No one else will know, but me! But can I live with that? I just want them to fit like a glove, and have NO bunches. Gooosh it's so hard being me.




Your daily dose of Zoe.

Cotton-silk faille Leighton dress

We had actually the conversation last night - why don't we all just pick out a bridesmaids dress, and all use it at our weddings. Katie suggest a nice gray (Kaela/ LJ) - I think this one is pretty, but it might be too trendy!

Silk taffeta bow monde dress

This one is pretty too. Go J. Crew!

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL