photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

December 8, 2010

xtreme girl crush!






I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. The ladies at http://www.xtremelashes.com/ told me they were sending me a surprise. I got my surprise in the mail today, and it was better than I ever could have imagined! They newest product, Amplif.eye. I'm so excited to see the results...amazing lashes! I have the Xtreme Eyelash Extensions on already, and tried my Amplif.eye for the first time tonight! After washing my face I put it on my upper and lower lashes just like you would with an eyeliner, then applied to my brows (the directions suggest rubbing into the hair follicle - so duh - I did that too). You see results in just TWO weeks, with FULL results in SIX. That pretty much kicks ___________'s @$$.

I'm so proud to be a devoted fan on Xtreme Lashes - and to be a loyal customer!

Purchase your own here: Xtreme Lashes
Amplif.eye retails for $119

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL