photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

December 3, 2010

Xtreme Lashes - wows me once again!




The PR team at Xtreme Lashes and I have been having a day of twitter love for each other. And too my surprise they are sending me a special present! (ahhh totally freaking out!) This company is a well oiled machine - the PR rep asked for me to email my address to her - and voila - an hour later I get a tracking number from FedEx. Seriously ladies...quit making me blush! I'm so excited to get my little package - and can't wait to share the news with all of you - I LOVE SURPRISES!

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL