I love a good beauty how-to. Admitedly I stick to my daily routine.
- Origins Vitazing Moisturizer
- Clinique Perfectly Fit Foundation
- The Balm Concealer
- Nars Laguna/Casino Bronzer
- Benefit Poise Tint + Angelika by Nars swept over
- Drugstore eyebrow pencil
- Xtreme Lashes Glideliner (brown)
- Some mascara...any kind will do :)
- Clinque Chubby Stick in a berry color
But when I want to stray away from the usual I love a little help. Whether it be red lipstick, false eyelashes or winged liner the pros usually know best. Now the every perfect (in my mind anyway) Lauren Conrad and her loyal hair and makeup team have created a fabulous site: The Beauty Department. Tips on red lips, retro curls and sun damage will get you summer ready with style.
P.S. I'd like to point out that it's April 20th - 40 degrees - and snowing out! (crap).