photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

April 3, 2011

Weekend Break.

fuzzy. thanks iphone. adam & yours truly. 
After one of the weirdest weekends I've ever had le beau and I are headed back to La Crosse. I'm spending the commute trying to beat Angry Birds and catching up on celebrity gossip via my many devote iPhone apps.
Adams driving and after a morning of popcorn sized hail I'm not jumping at taking the wheel.
I'm not quite ready, nor am I sure I ever will be, ready to share what took place this weekend. All I have to say is being dead-sober around ridiculous drunks is my idea of nails on a chalk board. God friggin bless my amazing parents that can laugh off anything - including a projectile vomit covered upstairs.
Tomorrow starts a new week. And cheers to that!

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL