photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

May 19, 2011

on my little mind.

Here are some things that have been all up in my grill lately.



My strong distaste for acrylic nails and French manicure. No matter how natural you want them too look, they  won't ever fool me.



Adele's 21. "Turning Tables" and "Rumor Had It" on bona-fide repeat.



My new uniform, a denim shirt with either olive cargo skinnies or white jeans/shorts.


I don't know when I because obsessed with Pearl studs again, but I can't take mine off.



My new Lancome Lipstick in Coral Sand.



I don't know why, but I still really want a pair of red Tory Burch flats. Usually I'm not one for logos, but these just seem so classic.

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL