photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

June 18, 2011

Wedges Part II


The Nine West espadrilles I bought yesterday were the most painful shoes I've ever stepped into. I was bawling downtown in sheer pain. Lesson learned: always have flats in your purse and don't by shoes with a steep wedge and little toe support. I needed something with black and admittedly these are still brown, but the black piping helps tie them in with the rest of my wardrobe. Macy's was kind enough to let me exchange the shoes and I walked away a happy camper. Though my feel are still ripped to shreds and swollen. 

...Time for a glass of wine! 

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL