photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

July 21, 2011

hat hair.




I'm one of those girls that doesn't always look great in hats. I have a HUGE head and I'm not just saying that I literally have the head circumference of a watermelon. However, Panama Hats seems to detract away from my huge noggin. And to boot, they make everything look tres chic. Cover up that hat hair on the street or on the beach. How amazing is that Calypso cover up. My lunch break is running out, so I'll like you the products later, but just thought a little Thursday style throw would be approps. P.S. the hat is Madewell (and it's $58 - a great deal for a classic).

Calypso tunics are perfect for the beach.  This  Vix Eriko bikini is to die for and looks killer with a bronze glow. Divine!

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL