photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

July 28, 2011

Luxe. v. Less Battle of the Bootie.


I know you've all been on the same page as me. THOSE Rag & Bone boots, with the unfriendly price tag. If you're like me...$500 on flat boots is just not happening. Maybe half of that. Maybe. However along comes Steven by Steve Madden with a doppleganger that looks just as good with a price that will make you smile. 
Over at Piperlime you can snag these babes for $129. Now that is wallet friendly. As much as I would like to head over to ShopBop and sell my soul for these beauties. I will totally settle for the less version!



Or you could be like Rumi of Fashion Toast and mosey on over to (she went to Barney's) Net-a-Porter to pick up these equally as dopple-gangery boots. I love The Isabel Marant Dicker Boot



4 comments:

Danny Liem said...

wow the boots look gorgeous!

http://therebellioussaint.blogspot.com/

Molly Dixon said...

Thanks danny!

Love your blog!

xxo m

WMS said...

I have the Isabel Marants in the sandy colour and they are the most frequently worn pair of shoes in my closet this summer, love them! Great post girl - WMS.

http://www.wardrobeofamillionairestudent.com

Molly Dixon said...

So jealous you own them!In a perfect world they would be on my dancing feet 24/7!

Thanks for the comment pretty! Loving your blog.

xxo

m

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL