photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

August 3, 2011

One dress. 4 shoes. 4 looks.




Take this ASOS Pussybow Navy Dress, pair it with 4 different pairs of shoes. and You've got 4 totally different looks for one simple navy dress.

I'm totally in the market for cognac brogues like those from H&M and leopard heels that can carry me through the fall with tights.

4 comments:

Mad For Fashion said...

This is why I am such a show freak. One piece and I can change it up wearing different styles of shoes. Great post!

Molly Dixon said...

Right!?

Thanks darling!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Those leopard shoes are hot!! Mix and Match Fashion

Molly Dixon said...

I am going through a major leopard phase.

LOVE your blog!

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL