photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

September 13, 2011

J.Crew x Prabal Gurung



Prabal Gurung at J.Crew Fit to be Tied pant



Prabal Gurung at J.Crew Exploding Bow blouse



Prabal Gurung at J.Crew Exploding Bow dress

Loving this collaboration. It's truly all in the details. I would love to try and style those pants. How would you wear them? My usual go to is a denim shirt. I can actually seeing them work perfect for work with just that, bright red nails and my simple black Delman Flats. 

P.S. Did you know that if you click on the words in the light pink it will take you to my favorite pieces and where you can buy them?

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL