photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

September 25, 2011

On trend: ALDO heels.


It's so hard for me to find comfortable heels. To this date Max Studio, Joan and David, and Stuart Weitzman have done my little toes no harm. I own a pair of Aldo heels that look like YSL Tributes and they are about a size too big (fail). However, these pumps look like something I could get on board with. The rich  suede colors remind me of Blake Lively's colorful Louboutins, but at a fraction of the price. I'm obsessed with the retro inspired thick heel. My favorite color - the cobalt blue! I could also see myself wearing the mustard heels with a black silk blouse and skinny jeans. This is going to be an expensive Fall for me!

Shop the look here.

Blake Lively.

1 comment:

The Honeyroom said...

I love all the bright colors, I am going to have to pay Aldos a visit!

The Honeyroom

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL