photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

September 7, 2011

What you need now...

Miu Miu esque Vince Camuto heels for $110.

Enough said. Buy them here from Zappos!


Dauphine's of New York Headband 

Ever since Summer, the Dauphine's, designer send me a beautiful headband it comes with me everywhere in my trust Tory Burch. Flyaways be damned! Get yours here at ShopBop!
You need this now!

Urban Decay Nake Palette

I've heard friend's rant and rave about this product for ages. At $48 I thought it might be a little much to spend on eye shadow. Who am I kidding?  I spend $27 on lipgloss that lasts me a month and a half the so the investment was worth it! Get yours at ULTA!




No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL