photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

November 21, 2011

Sequins: budget buys!

Peek-A-Boo Mini Skirt

Super cute (IGNORE THE STYLING!)


Sequin Top/Dress- Gold, black, silver






Sequin Top/Dress- Gold, black, silver



I check an arsenal of blogs daily so that I can bring you amazing picks (note: I only post items that I would wear or brands that I fully support (aka xtreme lashes and cambridge satchel). http://tallgirltales.tumblr.com/ is a tumblr that I check out on the reg - and with her amazing eye for perfectly priced party dresses I had to share this with you! Shop the sequins here! P.S. They are handmade! 




No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL