photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

December 13, 2011

{lady love} a model citizen.



Funny and Stunning.

I've been reading Chrissy Teigen's blog since the day she first tweeted about it. Often times I find myself obsessed with someone or something for a week and then I give up. Well, in this case I just sort of forgot it existed - even though I follow her on Twitter and roll up into little balls of joy because she is so hilarious. Then last week I spent about FOUR hours going page by page and reading everything. Siiiigh.

I really suggest you check out http://sodelushious.com/ - her guac recipe sounds AHHHHMAHHHZING!



She has amazing style - hello Chloe wedges!

My fellow blogger Kirbie also adores Chrissy too! AND! Kirbie is giving away a Clarisonic (yes you need this in your life!) go to her blog for details on how to enter!!!

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL