photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

January 26, 2012

spike the punch {a love affair}

Glitter Guide Hand-painted Crystal Necklace

I have been waiting my sweet time to get my hands on a Spike the Punch necklace! Looks like the stars were aligned in my favor tonight! The Glitter Guide is my daily source for inspiration, so I'm thrilled that I will be sporting the design Elizabeth dreamt up for them! How amazing are these colors going to look this spring? I'm already putting together a list of pairings!

What I'm planning on wearing with my lovely new bauble:


  • lots of leopard!
  • denim shirts
  • my neon cambridge satchel
  • bright read lipstick!
  • spring silk shirts
  • my favorite fur vests
  • ....everything! 

My favorite bloggers in Spike the Punch!



No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL