photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

February 24, 2012

{trend} flirty floral.



Right now I'm swooning over 7 for All Mankind x Franco, Garden Party Jeans. 

Loving Taylor, from Eat Sleep Denim, rocking theseCitizens of Humanity Floral Jeans. I much prefer the darker color, it's more wearable, to the lighter versions. If spending $200 on a pair of trendy jeans isn't your thing, here are some other options: 


Tall MOTO Floral Leigh JeansTall MOTO Chintz Floral Leigh Jeans

Top Shop has some great solutions for around $80! 



2 comments:

online speed dating said...

That will surely get the boys attention, thank you for sharing.

John Stevenson said...

Oh my god I would totally date her no matter what. Maybe I can find her at plentyoffish.com.

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL