photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

March 22, 2012

{graduation style} for sarah!


My beautiful cousin Sarah is graduating college in May (so proud)! She asked me to find her wedges: tan, preferably cork or solid, and under 4 inches. These are my picks for her! My favorite - the top left (one) or the bottom right (six) - they are both so ladylike, and would even work really well for job interviews!

Top Row: One. Two. Three.
Bottom Row: Four. Five.Six.

I couldn't resist another pair by Tory Burch, my aunt Sally (Sarah's mom) was the first person I ever saw wearing Tory Burch flats!

Perfect for a summer graduation don't you think? Tory Burch "Amanda" Demi Wedge.

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL