photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

March 25, 2012

{posh product} om she golden body.

Instant Sunkiss Tanning Lotion

My new favorite Sunless Tanning by Om She Australia  product. I bought it on a whim and am so happy with the results I got! It gives you an instant bronzed effect, but in 3-4 develops into the perfect golden tan - my legs haven't looked that good in a while! It retails for $16.95 and it doesn't take globs to do the trick, so I have a feeling it will last a long time!

No streaks. No monkey business.No orange (the most important - no Snooki here)!  The perfect product to progress away from that winter pale!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds promising! What about the icky self-tanner smell? How does this one compare?

Molly Dixon said...

No smell at all! You just need to wash your hands vey well afterwards! I loved it!

Gretchen said...

Where can I pick up a bottle!?

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL