photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

April 11, 2012

{discovered} missguided

One of the reasons I love Social Media is because of all the new brands and stores I'm introduced to. Sometimes it's a blog that I would have never come across on my own, or a hairstyle that inspired me to try a new look, or a dress that was so pretty I asked the questions "Where did you get that?" and then I'm so happy I did.

I went to high school with blogger Christal Kay and noticed in her Facebook picture that she was wearing a beautiful maxi dress and I'm so glad I asked where she got it, because I was introduced to this wonderful website http://www.missguided.co.uk/!

I've already picked out some pieces that I know I'll be need this summer! The best part: everything you see below is either $10, $40 or under $50!

Sandy Cut Out Scarf Print Dress
Such a pretty print!
Lauren Racer Back Maxi Dress
A pink maxi for the work week and then out for drinks!
Balea Peplum Sleeveless Top
A sweet Peplum Top.
Fallinda Chain Print Silk Shorts
Stunning Silk Shorts!
Petronela Bow Back Lace Shorts
Lace shorts will be perfect with a  denim shirt and nude wedges! 

Ileana Sheer Asymmetric Maxi Dress
The perfect dress for our good friend's wedding in Green Bay!
Jeomin Chain Link Statement Ring Ilendra T Bar Aztec Platform WedgesSunisa Crocodile Skin Envelope Tote Bag

3 comments:

Christal said...

Aren't they amazing?! Love the pieces you picked out!!

Anonymous said...

Can you make the pictures clickable? Kind of a bummer I can't go directly to one of the dresses and purchase it.

Molly Dixon said...

Is their a particular dress you're interested in? I can send you the link for it. I usually only link items when I buy then or that are easy to link, like from rS.

I'd be happy to help if you can't find it on the site.

Molly

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL