photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

April 28, 2012

{golden toes} luxe vs. less


I love both of these shoes. That gold heel there is just something so fantastic about it. Unfortunately I don't have $905 to spend on slingbacks that I can wear more than once a week (if that). While Charlotte Olympia's Dolly Leather Slingback is STUNNING my bank account would literally bitch slap me. Because I can't just leave you hanging without an affordable option, the Cassie WP from Baker's is only $99.99 and is pretty similar! 


Happy shopping! 

1 comment:

Ashley Aspinwall said...

Oh my gosh the cheaper option is so cute! great find Molly!

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL