photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

April 26, 2012

{work wear} my daily uniform.


A little impromptu outfit shot at work today, and my first "official" outfit post. I've never done one before so please, be kind. I try to keep my work wear basic. I work in a very creative environment as a project manager of sorts, and our boss encourages us to dress in what we feel comfortable in - so this my friends is me! I wear a version of this outfit to work five days out of the week. Some short of interesting shirt, a statement necklace, a classic blazer, dark jeans, and today it was flats! 

Photobucket






Blazer: Zara (Wish list version)
Jeans: 7 for all Mankind (mine are high-waisted)
White Top with silver dots: Francesca's
Earrings/Etsy Watch/Tag Heur Braclets/Target/StyleMint/Germany  

photos by Renae King.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

you look gorgeous!!
xoxox twitter BFF.

Molly Dixon said...

Thanks doll! That means so much!

xooooo LOVE YOU

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are gorgeous!! yay for your first official outfit post! :)

Anonymous said...

whaaat! you look like a pro! lovely outfit. i am on poshmark as well:D

xox
shizzyscloset.blogspot.com

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL