photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

July 30, 2012

thank you {threadflip!}


The time has come, ladies, and it is oh-so-bittersweet (just as we knew it would be)!
Congratulations to Molly Dixon, winner of our Prada handbag giveaway! We hope you’ll love and cherish the beautiful bag as much as us Threadflip girls have since it arrived in our office! 
No luck this time? Stick around! We have a sneaking suspicion this might happen again ;) In the meantime, check out the White Glove Service closet where you can find amazing designer pieces at prices even bargain babes can get down with.



I finally just got a new computer charger to plug myself back into the 'real world'. I'd first like to update the blog with a HUGE - THANK YOU - to Threadflip! I entered their Facebook contest and won this beautiful PRADA tote! The one above, with the amazing side zippers, isn't available online anymore, but if you want to pick one up yourself you can splurge here

In other news I'm currently on a MAJOR shopping freeze, so winning this beautiful bag, perked up my spirits and wardrobe! Adam is now also off the hook for my birthday - I really wanted a new Tory Burch bag! Now all I want/need is an iPad! And this Jimmy Choo case wouldn't hurt either!

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL