photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

August 24, 2012

{bow down to me}

These collection pants from J.crew are everything I love in a certified statement pant. Sequin bows, my dream come true! The price tag is a little vulgar at $495, but maybe everyone else will think they are over the top and I can score them on sale!

Happy Friday my dears! xx

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Obsessing like crazy right now...thanks for the tease!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Molly Dixon said...

Aren't they crazy good!? want want want!

Ashley Aspinwall said...

obsessed with these pants! what an amazing find :)

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL