photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

September 9, 2012

weekend warrior.



This weekend Adam and 6 friends completed the Tough Mudder just outside of Milwaukee. If you're not familiar with the event; google it and watch the videos. It's insane. While I didn't participate, Shawna and I worried about the boys and feasted on beers, until we finally caught them in theist hour of their 12 mile and 23 obstacle trek. Dirty is and understatement. This weekend fly by. A great family dinner and some insane gambling on Friday, with my parents, sister and Ad. Saturday was devoted to the race, dinner with the Grimms at conjeitos our favorite Mexican ressie - and Adam's cousin and fiancé coming in from Germany! They both bring so much light to our lives!

Here are some fun photos from my Milwaukee weekend (and a few fashion snaps). Some braided inspiration for the fashion show I'm assisting in styling and Lauren Conrad's Cambridge Satchel - I always email them to Julie when I spot US stars with her bags! And Johanna Hillman rocking a J Brand leather jacket at NYFW!

(p.s. I'm writing this on my iPad - excuse any and all errors!)

1 comment:

ba san said...


This is why I am not particularly surprised Lanvin's Moon River handbag

looks like the three of Celine lanvin handbag together,

baby baggage handling, classic the box and CABAS handbag. I have not

strange to a Lanvin bag to go this route; appearance fit with the

brand's aesthetic, not everyone wants to get a line, and that they

know, everyone has to have the same lanvin bag.

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL