photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

October 9, 2012

{simply shocked} by a price tag!

camel + black leather jacket.
Consider me wearing it. You won't believe how much this baby costs {buy it here. I was positive I was looking at a $300+ Jacket. Um wrong. So so so very wrong! The detailing makes it look expensive and the camel and black color combo is rich looking. Flustered and obsessed!

4 comments:

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Seriously? I must have!

marissa said...

what size do you think i should get??
i'm like an 8/10 -- thinking large to be safe??

Molly Dixon said...

I would do large! This stuff runs so small & for layering purposes!

xx

m

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL