photo MDheader_01_zps0be489cc.png photo MDheader_02_zps20c64db4.png photo MDheader_03_zpsd3f430ac.png photo MDheader_04_zps763c0c2a.png  photo MDheader_05_zps9d2dca14.png  photo MDheader_06_zpsa78d7290.png

July 10, 2013

most wanted: fancy face






This is one of those things where want is the imperative word. Do I need sunglasses? NO. Do I want these fiercely chic House of Harlow sunnies - a resounding YES! I am usually a simple Ray-Ban aviator gal, they go with everything and are timeless; however, when I need to dress it up a bit these babies would do the trick.

Here are a few other cat eye frames to tickle your fancy face:


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Loving these sunnies! I have been wanting cat-eye sunnies for SO long - I can never find a pair that looks "good" on me though :P xo

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL